Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum
Forum van Reynaert Gilde uit Lokeren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

To encourage the switch from coal to fru

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhouyueyue
Veelgebruiker
Veelgebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-10-2018 03:11:52    Onderwerp: To encourage the switch from coal to fru Reageren met citaat

SYDNEY Air Jordan 4 Retro For Sale , Aug. 27 (Xinhua) -- Australia's largest property developer Lend Lease on Wednesday posted a a 50 percent jump in profit after tax to 822.9 million Australian dollars (766.5 million U.S. dollars) in the year to June 30.

"Our strategy is on track and is delivering significant growth for security holders," chief executive Steve McCann said in a statement.

"Forward pre-sales in our residential development business and embedded returns in our existing pipeline clearly underpin our earnings visibility over the next three years."

McCann said the company's development pipeline was estimated to be worth 37.7 billion Australian dollars (35.1 billion U.S. dollars).

Lend Lease reported its revenue rose 5.9 percent to 13.94 billion Australian dollars (13 billion U.S. dollars) in the year.

DUBLIN Air Jordan 12 Retro For Sale , June 23 (Xinhua) -- Irish naval vessel LE Eithne has rescued over 500 migrants in the Mediterranean in its latest humanitarian rescue operations, the military said Tuesday.

LE Eithne was alerted earlier Monday to three vessels in potential distress about 50 nautical miles (92.6 km) northwest of Tripoli Air Jordan 1 Retro For Sale , Libya, said Irish Defense Minister Simon Coveney.

The Irish flagship Air Jordan 11 Retro For Sale , as part of the coordinated response to the migrant crisis in the Mediterranean, completed the rescue of 104 people from the first vessel Air Jordan Retro For Sale , 363 from the second and 53 from the third, he said.

"This brings the total migrants rescued so far to 2 Jorjdan 4 Retro For Sale ,136," he added.

LE Eithne is providing medical assistance Jordan 12 Retro For Sale , food, water and dry clothes to those in need and will transfer them safely to a port in Italy as soon as possible Jordan 1 Retro For Sale , said the Irish defense minister.

He hailed the latest rescue operation by LE Eithne, saying that Monday's operation is "yet another example of the worthwhile efforts being undertaken by our naval service."

LE Eithne Jordan 11 Retro For Sale , with a crew of about 65 personnel, was deployed to the Mediterranean in mid-May to assist the Italian authorities in the humanitarian rescue operations. It will stay in the Mediterranean up to six months Jordan Retro For Sale , according to the Irish military.

KUNMING, June 16 (Xinhua) -- In a subtropical Chinese county that once made most of its money from coal mining, a thriving mango business is leading the fight against overcapacity.

Everyone thought Sun Shaolun was crazy when he was decided to sell a coal mine that brought him 10 million yuan (1.52 million U.S. dollars) each year to start growing mangoes in Huaping County, Yunnan Province.

Sun sold the first fruits grown on deserted mine for 380,000 yuan in 2006 as an experiment before making the bold decision three years later.

"Any mine's resources are limited and you cannot rely on them forever," he said.

Running a coal mine is an anxious business and Sun found himself unable to sleep at night as he fretted over the possibility of accidents that might lead to many deaths and his own incarceration. He did not dare to turn off his mobile even after bedtime. "I was terrified whenever my phone rang at night," he said.

In May 2003, 24 people were killed in a coal mine blast in the county and Sun had no wish to be next.

Overcapacity and the mounting cost of increasingly strict safety regulations led to smaller profits; one more reason to give up the mining business. Coal prices have also dropped from a peak of 1,000 yuan per tonne to just 50 yuan today.

Sun now makes 1 million yuan a year. He was one of the first mine owners to start growing mango trees in his village and today there are 770 hectares of them there. More than 70 percent of them are on the sites of former mines.

In 2013, Huaping's coal output was worth 4.77 billion yuan, accounting for over 50 percent of the county's total economic output. Then, in 2014, the Yunnan government told Huaping to shut down over 30 mines and upgrade the remaining 50. It was done within a year, by offering a one-off 4 million yuan payment to the owner of each mine that closed.

Huang Changhui was once a miner, now he works on mango plantation, wrapping the fruit in paper and earning 80 yuan a day. He also has a small mango plantation himself. He makes about the same now as he did as a miner .

"I had to learn from scratch. The trees need pesticides, fertilizer and weeding, but it is much more pleasant than being a miner," he said.

Zou Jie says the transformation was a "redemption" for the deteriorated environment that coal brought. Mining consumes trees and years of exploitation had turned vast tracts of land black, with no trees left and no crops nearby.

"Locals never put on a white shirt as it would soon become dirty in the dusty air," she said.

Zou and her husband suspended the family mine and planted mangoes in 2009. They built a processing line and produce mango puree and dried mango.

To encourage the switch from coal to fruit, the government has arranged loans at a reduced rate of interest. These loans have so far cost the government 10 million yuan to cover the interest discount, according to Wang Guohua, head of the agricultural bureau of the county.

The government has also organized free training and study tours to major mango production regions. Experts are invited to visit the farmers.Farmers are also encouraged to buy a mango insurance, with one fifth of the premium paid by the government.

China plans to cut 500 million tonnes of coal capacity completely and consolidate another 500 million tonnes into the hands of fewer, more efficient operators in the next three to five years.

Herbal weight patches function by administering their certain ingredients into the bloodstream via the skin with an adhesive patch. This procedure is known as 鈥榯ransdermal鈥? Patches are not a brand new factor as nicotine patches as well as insulin delivery patches for diabetics have been around for years.

And slimming patches are overshadowing. Cheap MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Basketball Jerseys Wholesale MLB Baseball Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: