Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum
Forum van Reynaert Gilde uit Lokeren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Surveys performed using

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
xuezhiqian123
Veelgebruiker
Veelgebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-02-2020 06:26:04    Onderwerp: Surveys performed using Reageren met citaat

Buying books online - isn't Amazon the best value? ECommerce Articles | February 11 Wholesale Hockey Jerseys , 2003
... wants good value when they buy books online - ... ... ones. And everyone knows that people like Amazon have ... book buying to provide everyone with better value than bo

Everybody wants good value when they buy books online - especially expensive ones. And everyone knows that people like Amazon have transformed book buying to provide everyone with better value than bookshops and other booksellers.

Don't they? Haven't they?

Not exactly. I am telling you because I should know. I too am a trader. I get the same prices, presumably, as Amazon from the publishing houses. They may even get a bigger discount from me becuase they buy in bulk for their thousands of customers. So how can I charge less than me?

Is it because they add apostage charge of around £3 to all orders under around £39? Most paperback books are around £6.99. If you look at Amazon's description of the book it may say "Our price £5.59. You save 20%". You are then invited to "buy now".

So you are saving £1.40 on the price you would pay in a bookshop but then paying £3 postage. That makes the price £1.60 MORE than the bookshop price. That's the smallest village bookshop you can find Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys , remember. Are you really going to order £39 worth of books at once? Can your credit card stand it?

But are Amazon making a loss by offering you a 20% discount in the first place? Not on your life. They often get 35% discount. So they paid around £4.50 a book they are then asking you to pay £5.59. How many people buying a popular book does it take for them to cover their costs and make a profit even if they DIDN'T charge you £3 postage.

But they do charge you that. So its not even a question of making a small profit or loss on each sale and hoping selling to lots of people gets them a discount on their postage bill - which it usually does.

Surveys performed using information provided by over seven hundred business people around the United Kingdom have found that energy prices are among their greatest worry. Whether it is our home or place of business Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys , we require business energy in some form, and learning how to become more energy efficient benefits each and every one of us.

A Robin Hood Tax may be one answer

A recent proposal involves. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap College Baseball Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys China Cheap Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: