Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum
Forum van Reynaert Gilde uit Lokeren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

pjerseysncaachina.com/]Cheap Coll

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
xuezhiqian123
Veelgebruiker
Veelgebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-02-2020 10:18:20    Onderwerp: pjerseysncaachina.com/]Cheap Coll Reageren met citaat

"But thou Steven Stamkos Premier Jersey , when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly." --Matthew 6:6

There was a time when I thought I could not turn to God. I became pregnant after a weekend with a friend, I thought this disqualified me from God's love and help. But my fear got the better of me Nikita Kucherov Premier Jersey , and I had nowhere else to turn. I've written about other aspects of this time in my life before, but what I want to focus on today is how God responded when I confessed my situation to Him and asked for help.

One of the things I was most concerned with in my initial fear was how this pregnancy would be received by those who knew me, and by those who didn't. Would I be judged? Would the baby be judged, perhaps be considered less of a person because of my marital status?

So when in answer to my prayers for help I only felt God's great love, I gained the courage to bring up this question. What could I do to protect my baby from being hurt by my mistake?

And God's response was Ryan McDonagh Premier Jersey , "You made a mistake then, but you're not making one now."

I had decided to keep the baby, you see. In my heart of hearts, I felt this was the only option. I wanted my child from the moment I knew about the pregnancy.

And the passage above from Matthew came to mind. I think this was the first time I really had prayed to God in secret. I had told no one about the pregnancy yet, not even the father. I had thrown myself into God's care first Authentic Steven Stamkos Jersey , and He was strengthening me.

From this prayer, I got this clear comforting message that God could see into my heart. He knew how I really felt about this baby, and He knew my deep desire to do right. He knew the sincerity of my internal promise to stop the self-destructive behavior that had gotten me into this situation, and He accepted that as enough.

I felt the truth of the words, "Thy Father who seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

To me Authentic Nikita Kucherov Jersey , this meant that everything would be okay. I'd be able to support us, I'd be able to handle whatever came my way from friends and family, and I'd be able to make the changes I needed to give my child a stable, happy home. There would be open acknowledgement of my secret connection to God.

This is over 14 years ago now, and it's all come true. The self-destructive behavior dropped away Authentic Ryan McDonagh Jersey , I don't even miss it. I couldn't now ask for a better life; each day brings new occasions for gratitude.

All because of that simple spiritual law that Jesus shared with us so long ago.

Laura Matthews is a spiritual healer in the US Northeast. Visit her Website at:
Common Bathroom Remodeling Projects Home Repair Articles | March 6, 2012
If you are tired of the bathrooms in your home, you should consider paying for bathroom remodeling to get a look you want. You should not attempt most projects of this type on your own since many invo...

If you are tired of the bathrooms in your home, you should consider paying for bathroom remodeling to get a look you want. You should not attempt most projects of this type on your own since many involve dealing with plumbing fixtures. You should learn the kinds of changes you can make when you want to improve this area of your home.

Many people are bothered by bathrooms that are too small. If your guest restroom barely fits one person and seems to have more doors than space, you should consider increasing the square footage. The same goes when you want to add a shower or bathtub to a guest restroom. Another possibility is master bathroom remodeling Steven Stamkos Jersey , which is often sought in order to increase the space available in this area. Most newer homes have spacious master bathrooms, but older houses do not always
Support your Retirement with an Annuity Plan . Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholeasale Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NCAA Jerseys Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: