Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum
Forum van Reynaert Gilde uit Lokeren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Additionally they propose that these

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
reba520
Veelgebruiker
Veelgebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-09-2018 05:01:49    Onderwerp: Additionally they propose that these Reageren met citaat

World Cup will close the curtain on Colombian's history-making career

Colombia goalkeeper Faryd Mondragon will make history when he turns 43 on June 21 as he will become the oldest player to be part of any World Cup finals squad.

Mondragon's amazing soccer journey has seen him appear in six World Cup qualifying campaigns and play for 11 clubs in seven countries.

There has been no shortage of emotion Ecco Yucatan Sandals UK Sale , but Mondragon said: "I am proud to reach a World Cup at my age. Today I feel happier than when I was first called for the United States (World Cup) " in 1994, where he was understudy to Oscar Cordoba.

Mondragon, who was born to a Colombian father and Lebanese mother, will start the World Cup as reserve to 25-year-old David Ospina Ecco Jack Sneakers UK Sale , who plays for Nice in the French championship.

It is not certain he will get a game in Brazil - Colombia is in Group C against Greece, Cote d'Ivoire and Japan - but the hunger to play remains.

If he gets a game, Mondragon will be older than Roger Milla, the Cameroon legend who took part in the 1994 World Cup at the age of 42 years and 39 days.

He will also break the 12-year record for the gap between two World Cups contested Ecco Soft 8 UK Sale , held by Alfred Bickel of Switzerland who played in the 1938 and 1950 tournaments.

Mondragon was on the squad in 1994 but made his name at the 1998 World Cup in France.

In its group games, Colombia lost 1-0 to Romania and 1-0 to Tunisia but Mondragon became a hero for a series of spectacular saves against the likes of David Beckham that limited England to a 2-0 win.

At the end of the game in Lens, Mondragon broke down in tears and had to be consoled by his England counterpart, David Seaman.

Mondragon started his career with Deportivo Cali in Colombia and it is the club he probably finished his career with. His last game was on April 20.

"To the soccer family across Colombia Ecco Intrinsic UK Sale , a thousand thanks for all the love and respect," he posted on his Twitter account after the game.

He said it was not a farewell, but probably his last "official" game.

In between returning to Colombia in 2011, Mondragon has played for clubs in Paraguay Ecco Moc Tie UK Sale , Argentina, Spain, Turkey, Germany and the US.

He spent 10 months with Metz in the French first division Ecco Slip On UK Sale , helping it to avoid relegation.

Sylvain Kastendeuch, the team captain at the time, told Le Monde newspaper Mondragon "had an unorthodox style and saved shots from every position".

However, his career in France was brought to an abrupt halt by the French judicial system.

In April Ecco Moc 2.0 UK Sale , 2001, a Paris court found Mondragon guilty of using a false Greek passport to be able to play in Europe. Along with two South American players he was banned from entering France for two years and ordered to pay a $409,000 fine.

The Colombian's career did not end though. He played with Galatasaray in Turkey from 2001 until 2007, then for Cologne in Germany for three years and Philadelphia Union in the US before going back to Cali.

"This call up to the national squad has given me an extra dose of oxygen Ecco Soft 7 UK Sale ," Mondragon said after Colombia coach Jose Pekerman named him to the national squad.

"He said he knew I was older than the other players but that he needed to bring in someone with experience, someone who could bring a lot of things to the group, and I was delighted to accept."

(Agencies)

This unique must take a look at eFoods MLM Company assessment is literally urgent for one to examine in case you’re taking into consideration maybe registering in The eFoods Global Home Based Business MLM or perhaps ingesting some of eFoods MLM Business Opportunity product line. The eFoods MLM Home Based Business Opportunity is actually a highly effective innovative multi level marketing home business opportunity which actually legally released within the end of 2010. eFoods Global Multi Level Marketing can be described as a cousin company connected with the eFoods Direct corporation containing in excess of twenty-seven years of expertise accompanied by ground breaking nutrition enhancements together with goods.

Their own home business offices are actually situated in the state of Utah whilst all of their items happen to be made and additionally sold within their Salt Lake City storage facility. The eFoods Network Marketing Home Business comes with a wide production that includes a plethora of specially packaged dried out things to eat which have an astonishing lifespan well over 15 years. It’s the actual remarkable shelf-life of eFoods Global Scam Business goods making The eFoods MLM Home Business certainly excellent within my honest viewpoint.

Additionally they propose that these items don’t make use of any kind of population control checmicals in their eFoods MLM Home Based Business Opportunity product goods. If this is true I then ‘m pretty satisfied with The eFoods Global MLM Scam mainly because in the event that everyone was alert to how much MSG in the quotidian foodstuffs individuals take in then this may very well be the most incredible home business opportunity on this planet.

Refined foodstuff in your localized grocery store generally solely are good for about 4 years. They are also filled with all sorts of horrible disease triggering MSG population control checmicals. Moreover population control checmicals are likewise medically known as confirmed to kill the pineal gland of which principally signifies that retains you and me silly in addition to badly informed as a population.

The eFoods Global Network Marketing Company has an unique procedure they’ll use to successfully dry-out the product line of their food with Carbon dioxide supplying their product line a great unheard of advantage on this market sector. This is particularly significant throughout these present times related with an monetary meltdown, arrest country Ecco Track 6 UK Sale , famine anxiety, famine emergency or in the situat. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: