Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum
Forum van Reynaert Gilde uit Lokeren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Throughout human history

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
reba520
Veelgebruiker
Veelgebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-09-2018 04:55:33    Onderwerp: Throughout human history Reageren met citaat

SHANGHAI Scarpe Vans Old Skool Chiaro Grigie Bianche , Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- Tennis legends Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer set up their 38th face-to-face ATP World Tour clash on Saturday, defeating Marin Cilic and Juan Martin Del Potro respectively to advance into the Shanghai Rolex Masters final.

Current world no.1 Nadal win 23 of the pair's 37 previous matches, but Swiss superstar Federer took the most recent four, including a thrilling five-set victory in the Australian Open final in January.

The second-seeded Federer faced big challenges in Saturday's semifinals against Argentine 16th-seeded Del Potro, who showed no signs of problems playing after injuring his left wrist in the quarterfinals.

After losing the first set 6-3, the 36-year-old Federer raised his level in the second. He broke Del Potro's serve on a fifth break point in a back-and-forth sixth game of the second set, which turned out to be a turning point of the match. From that point Dime x Scarpe Vans Old Skool Pro Bianche Chiaro Grigie , the 19-time Grand Slam winner regained his momentum during the week and sealed the victory with double 6-3.

"Getting that break and then holding is always key in tennis, especially with all the twists and turns in tennis," Federer said, " You know, blink at the wrong time, he might hold the game and then you don't know what's going to happen next."

Early at the central court, Nadal overcame dogged fourth-seeded Cilic of Croatia to advance into his second final in Shanghai. The previous was in 2009 as the Spaniard finished runner-up Scarpe Vans Old Skool Canvas Bordeaux Bianche , losing to Nikolay Davydenko 7-6(3), 6-3 in straight sets.

"I played a very high level of tennis. It was a great match again," Nadal said after the match. "In my opinion, he played well, too. I am very satisfied with everything. It's true that I had mistakes with my serve in the second. That's the only thing. For the rest, I am happy."

The two players exchanged breaks in the 9th and 10th games of the second set, but it was Nadal who dominated in the tiebreak Scarpe Vans Old Skool Canvas Bianche , taking a 6-3 lead to held a trio of match points and eventually seal the victory at the first one to finish the 132-minute battle.

The 31-year-old Nadal came back strong this season after two tough years. He had already lifted six trophies, including the successes at the French Open and the US Open, before arriving in Shanghai.

"I just playing well and winning a lot of matches during the whole year. So that means I have been playing very solid and at very good level during almost every tournament that I have been competing. So I enjoy that situation," the 16-time Grand Slam winner said.

In the doubles action, the top two seeds Henri Kontinen and John Peers and second seeds Lukasz Kubot and Marcelo Melo will battle for the crown of the season's penultimate ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament.

18th CPC Central Committee concludes 7th plenum

Journalists for 19th CPC National Congress attend reporting tours

Domestically-produced jetliner with BeiDou navigation system completes test flight

Photo story: Beijing witnesses great change in past five years

Autumn scenery in NE China's Liaoning

China's FAST telescope identifies two pulsars during trial operation

In pics: autumn scenery across China

Swiss Air Force holds annual shooting in Swiss mountains

My nerves are stretched to the breaking point. [PhotoOfficial weibo account of Lou Banniang]

A round face, white fur, fatty body — but more importantly Scarpe Vans Old Skool Canvas Nere Bianche , a full set of funny poses — pushed a cat to stardom on Chinese internet.

Lou Lou, an instant online celebrity with over 680,000 fans on Sina Weibo, the Chinese answer to Twitter and one of the country's major social media outlets.

Its facial expressions have been adapted into emojis and widely used on the internet. "You may not know the cat's name, but you must have seen its emojis," says Lou Banniang, the cat's owner.

Sadly Scarpe Vans Perf Pelle Old Skool Zip Bianche , Lou Lou died of a heart attack on Oct 14, leading to a wave of despair among quite a few online users.

"I cannot accept the fact that Lou Lou has gone forever, and my favorite emojis cannot update any more," Weibo user Xiao Pihai_223 said.

"One of the necessities in my life is watching each and every move of Lou Lou. It looks like an angel to me, and it has now gone back to paradise," added Pai Dadui, another user.

The cat first gained public attention last year Scarpe Vans Pelle Old Skool Reissue DX Bianche , thanks to a short video recording its naughty yet interesting movements in the bathing process, and a clip that has been viewed millions of times.

In addition to emojis, Lou Lou's image has appeared on pillows, cups, clothes and cartoons. People may feel sorry about the death of such a cute cat, but also are surprised by the animal's power and influence.

"Cat culture seems to have exploded over the past few years, from millions of funny cat videos being shared all over social media Scarpe Vans Old Skool The Statue of Liberty Bianche , to cats becoming internet famous and celebrities in their own right. It would be a strange week indeed if I wasn't sent multiple links by friends to cat-related articles," said Abi Purser, director of Longcroft Luxury Cat Hotel Group.

Throughout human history, cats have been our best friends, just like dogs. They make fantastic company as pets, make us laugh with their inquisitive nature and ridiculous antics, and are independent enough to amuse themselves while we're at work Scarpe Vans Old Skool Pelle Zip Bianche , welcoming us when we get home by rolling about at our feet.

According to the White Paper on Pet Industry in China in 2017, in Britain, a total of 1.4 million photos of selfies are uploaded to the internet every day, but photos with cats dwarf that number at 3.8 million.

In China's largest question and answer community Zhihu, cat –related topics number 18,000, while dog-oriented topics are up to 90 Scarpe Vans Old Skool Scarpe Nere Gum ,000.

BEIJING, Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- Public security organs in China have canceled 3.147 million duplicate household registration certificates, or. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale T-Shirts Wholesale Hoodie Wholesale NFL Hats Wholesale T-Shirts Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: