Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum
Forum van Reynaert Gilde uit Lokeren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The key point to this is alr

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhouyueyue
Veelgebruiker
Veelgebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-08-2018 09:18:50    Onderwerp: The key point to this is alr Reageren met citaat

Following four long years of design and development DJ Moore Jersey , the Bugatti Veyron 16.4, the fastest legally-produced car which can be seen on roads, was finally ready for manufacture in 2004. Billed as the most exclusive sports car ever, the Veyron follows the example of its Bugatti predecessors ? the limousines and racecars of the twenties and thirties Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys , which are now among the most desirable classic cars available. The Veyron is the culmination of almost a decade of concept cars and design models, and concept became reality in the form of a limited production of 300 cars.

Performance

The outstanding performance, speed and acceleration of the new Bugatti demand safety systems to match. The single-piece unibody construction is made from carbon fibre, and achieves maximum marks in crash tests. This is complemented by both driver and passenger airbags for extra protection. High-speed tyres have been specifically designed for the Veyron to cope with speeds of over 350 kmh Vernon Butler Panthers Jersey , and are fitted with a PAX system to guarantee safety in handling, even under sudden loss of pressure. The rear spoiler also provides an extra safety feature, acting not only as a source of downforce, but also as an extra braking function during emergency stops. When specific braking forces are applied Marquis Haynes Panthers Jersey , the spoiler changes position to provide extra air resistance. The Veyron?s braking distance is subsequently comparable to that of a lorry.

The Powerhouse

The Veyron?s W16 (16 cylinder engine with 4 banks) alloy engine occupies a unique position in the history of sports car manufacture. Its special design uses the VR principle ? a space-saving technique that employs two slim, eight-cylinder blocks sitting perpendicular to each other.

The new Bugatti boasts 1001 horsepower, providing acceleration which is unparalleled amongst its rivals: 0-60 mph in 3 seconds, and 0-200 mph in an astonishing 14 seconds. With torque peaking at 923 lbft Ian Thomas Panthers Jersey , the Veyron?s incredible power allows it to reach a maximum speed of 252.3 mph (406 kmh).

The Veyron?s directshift gearbox is also a unique feature of this vehicle. The 7-speed sequential gearbox transfers power to the wheels through a permanent 4x4 system. This results in acceleration from standstill to top speed without interruption ? previously unheard of in the automobile industry.

Interior Styling

The Bugatti Veyron 16.4?s cabin is both luxurious and practical. It features high-quality leather upholstery (optional two-tone upholstery), magnificent metallic trim and controls which are carefully designed and laid-out for maximum comfort and accessibility.

Bugatti?s motor sport heritage is also evoked by the instrument panel, which features a central rev counter, around which can be found four smaller instruments. Unnecessary extras are deliberately avoided Rashaan Gaulden Panthers Jersey , further cementing the Veyron?s genuine sportiness.

The classic Bugatti two-tone paintwork remains unchanged on the Veyron 16.4. Five different colour combinations are available for the car. In every combination, the darker colour is used for the bonnet, roof and rear of the vehicle, and the lighter colour for the sides and front wheel arches.
This idea for executing a goal was first inspired by the movie "Little Big Man" with Dustin Hoffman. In the movie Vernon Butler Jersey , the girl playing Hoffman's sister is teaching him how to be a gunslinger with some lessons on how to shoot. This is where the story gets good. Hoffman's sister tells Dustin that he has to shoot the target "before" he draws his gun. As you will see, this is just one important part of the "fire".

This formula for goal execution is about you taking more decisive actions...quickly, so you can successfully achieve your goal faster.

Here's where the inspiration idea took me.

You are "ready" when you are clear on what goal you want to achieve.

You "fire" when you decide to take action. To do it. Get going. Even if you may not know where to begin, you just start doing it. In your mind you have already done it. Executed your goal.

You "aim" to make yourself accountable for each and every action you take.

Here are some examples of the "fire" "aim" sequence.

The first one comes from another movie I saw when I was a child. Unfortunately I don't remember the title. In the movie the town's people didn't know when to start the big clock in the town's square. They knew they needed the clock to tell them the time of day. But they were spending all kinds of energy Marquis Haynes Jersey , time, and thinking on deciding when to start the clock. Finally some one came up with the right idea: "Why not start now." So simple. So easy. And that is what the town's people did. They started the clock from now. And it is from now they can move on with telling time.

The key point here is take decisive action. Fumbling around with details, in some situations, may be all right. But If you are ever going to move forward Ian Thomas Jersey , you've got to decide to do it now and...do it now.

Here's another example, one from my own personal experience.

I was working as CaptainConsultant for a well known non-profit organization. We were building a catamaran in the Marshall Islands. I won't go into the details, what's important is one day the boat builder told me to align the engine in the engine room. This is a very important task. If an engine is not aligned correctly on a ship, you're going to have a host of problems. I told the boat builder that I've never done anything like that before. What he said changed my way of thinking forever. "Just do it the best that you can Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , and it will be the best that it will be." After the catamaran was built and launched, we never had any engine problems.

The key point to this is already having in your mind accomplished the goal just before taking a. Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Seahawks Jerseys Wholesale Redskin Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Oakland Raiders Jerseys Wholesale New England Patriots Jerseys Wholesale New York Jets Jerseys Wholesale New Orleans Saints Jerseys Wholesale New York Giants Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: