Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum
Forum van Reynaert Gilde uit Lokeren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The third set followed a similar pattern and

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhouyueyue
Veelgebruiker
Veelgebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-12-2018 04:12:01    Onderwerp: The third set followed a similar pattern and Reageren met citaat

WASHINGTON Adidas Originals Mens Shoes UK , Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- Birth defects have increased in parts of the United States that had local Zika virus transmission in 2016, a new report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention said Thursday.

Areas with local transmission of Zika -- southern Florida, a portion of south Texas, and Puerto Rico -- saw a 21 percent increase in birth defects in the second half of 2016 compared with the first half of that year, according to the study published in CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

Researchers said it's not known if this increase is due to local transmission of Zika virus alone, or if there are other contributing factors.

Most of the mothers who had babies with the Zika virus-linked birth defects did not have laboratory evidence of Zika virus infection Adidas Originals Shoes UK , they said.

The mothers either were not tested, were not tested at the right time, or were not exposed to Zika virus.

For the study, CDC researchers looked at nearly one million births in 2016 in 15 U.S. states and territories, and found about three out of every 1,000 newborns had a birth defect possibly associated with Zika virus infection in the mother.

About half of the babies with birth defects were born with brain abnormalities or microcephaly Adidas Originals UK Sale , which causes abnormally small heads.

The other half had neural tube defects, eye abnormalities, or nervous system damage such as joint problems and deafness.

Because many pregnant women exposed to Zika virus in late 2016 gave birth in 2017, CDC researchers anticipated that there could be another increase in possible Zika-related birth defects when 2017 data are analyzed.

"Babies with Zika-related birth defects need all the help they can get, as soon as possible and for as long as they need it," CDC Director Brenda Fitzgerald said in a statement.

"This report highlights the critical importance of documenting birth defects possibly related to Zika and our need to maintain vigilance Adidas Originals UK ," Fitzgerald said.

Zika is spread mostly by the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito and can be passed from a pregnant woman to her fetus.

There is no vaccine or medicine for Zika so far.

South Korea's Chung Hyeon played superbly to beat Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open as the six-time champion struggled with injury.

Chung, 21, won 7-6 (7-4) 7-5 7-6 (7-3) to become the first Korean player to reach the last eight at a Grand Slam.

He will face another surprise quarter-finalist after American Tennys Sandgren upset fifth seed Dominic Thiem.

Djokovic, 30, had treatment to his right elbow after the first set and was visibly in pain at times.

"Unfortunately, it's not great http://www.originalswholesaleuk.com/ ," he said afterwards.

"Kind of end of the first set it started hurting more, so I had to deal with it until the end of the match."

The Serb, seeded 14th, missed the second half of the 2017 season with an elbow injury, and was making his return to competitive action in Melbourne.

"I was hoping I can go through [the tournament]," he added.

"But I don't want to talk about my injury tonight because then I'm taking away Chung's victory Wholesale Adidas Shoes Free Shipping UK , the credit that he deserves."

Djokovic made it through three rounds but could not cope with a brilliant performance from Chung, while at the same time clearly struggling physically.

Chung's ability to turn defence into attack and prevail in epic rallies was reminiscent of Djokovic himself.

"When I'm young, I'm just trying to copy Novak because he's my idol," said Chung.

Djokovic fights hard in defeat

Djokovic battled back from 4-0 down in the first set, 4-1 down in the second and 3-1 in the third, but eventually succumbed to an irrepressible opponent.

Despite his struggles Wholesale Adidas Shoes Online UK , the former world number one made plenty of chances, but the unseeded Chung saw off 14 of 19 break points, while Djokovic ended with 57 errors to 36 winners.

It looked as though the match might be cut short when Djokovic called for the trainer after losing the first set, and again when he screamed in pain while lunging at the baseline as he fell 4-1 behind in the second.

By midway through the second, the Serb was sitting on his chair with a towel over his head, such was his frustration.

Again he fought back to level at 4-4 Wholesale Adidas Shoes Youth UK , but again the pressure told and he netted a forehand to fall two sets down.

The third set followed a similar pattern and Chung missed a potentially decisive chance when he failed to return a second serve at 4-4 and break point.

Djokovic was now urging the crowd to carry him through, testing Chung's nerve at 5-5, 0-30, but the Korean responded magnificently and forced a second tie-break.

Another lead disappeared as Djokovic fought back from 0-3 to level, but a miraculous hooked forehand winner put Chung 5-3 in front, and it was his turn to play to the crowd.

This time there was no Djokovic fightback Wholesale Adidas Shoes Womens UK , and Chung closed out the win of his life after three hours and 21 minutes.

"I didn't know how I'd win this tonight," added Chung. "I was just honoured to play against Novak, and happy to see him back on the tour."

Future uncertain for Djokovic

After six months out undergoing painstaking rehabilitation, but opting against surgery, Djokovic must now reassess the way forward.

Andy Murray also missed the second half of last season through injury and attempted to return in Melbourne, but in the end he withdrew before the tournament and had hip surgery.

Asked about his next move Wholesale Adidas Shoes Mens UK , Djokovic admitted: "I really don't know.

"It's frustrating, of course, when you have that much time and you don't heal properly.

"But it is what it is. There is some kind of a reason behind all of this. I'm just trying my best obviously because I love this sport.

"I enjoy training. I enjoy getting m . Baseball Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys China Custom NHL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap College Football Jerseys Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap Custom NHL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reynaert wijn- en biergilde forum -> Toogpraat Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: